Mental Health: It’s on the up! I feel fantastic.
Health & Fitness: It’s also on the up!
Overall Happiness: Super happy.
Firstly, I’m going to start with a song that’s been on repeat in my head. That song is STAY by The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber. This one:
It’s just so catchy. I love the upbeat vibe of it, and watching the pair on stage bouncing around and having a grand ol’ time is just amazing. I’ve seen a lot of those videos on my Tiktoks. I’ve been watching way too much Tiktok and doing way too little work.
So what’s new?
1. My brother was released from hospital (YAY!!) and is now embracing a whole new, fibre-tastic lifestyle.
2. My back feels (pretty much) good as new. I’ve been trying to remember to do my stretches but I can’t say that I’m the best at remembering. I might have to set an alarm to remind me.
3. I’ve almost finished one of the three bookshelves Dad gifted me for my birthday. I just need to get another brush from the final clear coat.
4. I’m having a grand time in lockdown. It’s like there’s no expectations for me to do anything. I don’t have to go out. I don’t have to go to work. I don’t have to stress about my future. It’s like the world is on pause and I can finally have a moment to take a breath and do the stuff that I want to do.
5. I’ve finally started exercising again and it’s all because I’ve remember to take my Iron tablets. I didn’t realise I was low in iron and my doc said that I wasn’t even that bad because my levels weren’t that low but he wanted me to top up anyways. Anyway, now I don’t have the lightheaded, breathy feeling that always makes me feel like I’m not getting enough air. I can exercise and feel happy about it. I JOGGED today!
6. Just like my brother, I too, have started a fantastic new diet – mine’s not so fibre orientated. Instead, I’m cutting sugar from my life and just eating healthier. I’m meal prepping, and I’m loving it.
I think that’s all there is to this week. It’s been a grand ol’ time in lockdown. I’m even working on my sticker business a little more, I’m sketching more, watching tutorials and improving the craft. Human bodies are HARD to draw.
Thank you so much for keeping tabs on me.
Have a fantastic week.
I’ll talk to you next time!