Welcome to a frequent segment on my book blog, my weekly Book Challenge and what’s more fitting than the 10 Books Challenge?! I tried to source the creator of this tag, to no avail but I found it over at zeezeewithbooks, so go check them out! I found their answers to be super fun!
I’m ready to dive into this without any further chatting, so let’s go!
1. A Book That Made Me Think:
The Captive – Allan Hall
2. A Book That Surprised Me:
The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
3. A Book That Made Me Happy:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
4. A Book That Made Me Sad:
I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman
5. A Book That Made Me Feel Nostalgic:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K Rowling
6. A Book I Have a Love/Hate Relationship With:
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
7. A Book I Have Re-Read the Most:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
8. A Book That Made Me Want to Travel:
Paper Towns by John Green
9. A Book That Gave Me All the Feels:
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
10. A Book I Wish I Hadn’t Read:
Look, I say this every time. I’m not going to hate on a book unnecessarily or too often because honestly? I don’t hate any book that much. I might throw a book in one of these ‘dislike’ sections here and there if I really didn’t like it, but I’m not going to spam my page with hate. Those authors don’t deserve that and I’m certain neither do the books. It’s an opinion, I’m not going to downright hate on a book over and over again. Sorry.